Wednesday, July 3, 2019

The Offseason Hobbyist's 2nd Album, Hoopin' and Beatmakin' is Available Online

Hello readers, my new album, Hoopin' and Beatmakin' is available online, as I distributed it through the digital distributor Routenote.

https://open.spotify.com/album/2k1rhnog5FWTVrHWObAlxZ
The Offseason Hobbyist's 2nd album, Hoopin' and Beatmakin' was released on July 1, 2019, and is available on iTunes, YouTube, and Spotify.
Here are some links where you can find my new album:
Spotify
Apple Music/iTunes
YouTube
RouteNote
Shazam
Napster
Amazon
Amazon Music Unlimited
TIDAL
WiMP

It is a longer album than my first one that was released on August 31st, 2018, Fun Elevator Music.  My new album, Hoopin' and Beatmakin' is twenty minutes longer, a little more experimental, it's heavier in tone, which is a shift away from the lighter, happier first album.  Overall, I'm pleased with how it turned out.  Some tracks you may really like, some you may not, and some tracks you might find to be weird, but I'd highly suggest you to give it a spin and a listen.

If you guys like it, feel free to give me a follow on my Instagram at @TheOffseasonHobbyist.

Other Notes:

It was a terrific experience watching my hockey team, the St. Louis Blues win the Stanley Cup, the first in 52 years.  Jordan Binnington came up big, Ryan O'Reilly and Vladimir Tarasenko played like superstars, and everyone chipped in to help the team win the title.  Head coach Craig Berube did an awesome job, and I'm ecstatic that the Blues signed him to a 3-year extension.  GM Doug Armstrong was excellent in putting the team together, and it was an amazing feeling to watching my team win it all this year in 2019.

Also....

On a sad note, this might be the end of the line for my first album, Fun Elevator Music.  My old digital distributor, Stem Disintermedia, Inc. has dropped me from their services, and they will start the process of taking down my album on July 29th, so get your listens in on that while you can.  I may or may not give it a re-release this summer, as it had a good run with Stem.  I have since joined Routenote, which helped me release my latest album.

I still do have a couple of my songs that were on the first album that are also in the YouTube short film, "Smoke Out" by Nina Stakz, as the first one plays during a car scene, and I also have one late in the film.  It's a good short film, and it's a solid soundtrack that has all sorts of different styles from various musicians.  To watch and listen, you can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7hCEIZtjzo

8/28/20 Update: Just found out one of my songs, We've Just Landed...And It's Out Of This World is on Tik Tok!  Here is the link: https://www.tiktok.com/music/We've-Just-LandedAnd-It's-Out-Of-This-World-6763810162395318274

Anyways, that's all for now, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the comment form message. This is also a reminder to be courteous and respectful. Also, no spam.