Friday, August 31, 2018

Debut Album, "Fun Elevator Music" Available Now Online

Hello friends! Today, I dropped my new album, as you can find it on iTunes, Google Play Music, TIDAL, YouTube, and Amazon, as it was distributed through Createspace for Amazon, and Stem Disintermedia for all of the other platforms.

My first album is called, "Fun Elevator Music," and my artist name is The Offseason Hobbyist. You can listen to it online, or you can buy the physical CD from the Amazon store. 

P.S. This is just for fun, and it was a side project I wanted to do for the summer.  Also, not all of the links may be fully operational.  Anyways, have fun and enjoy!

Here are a list of my pages where you can find my music:





If you decide to buy this album from Amazon, you'll notice that the artwork is different than from the other streaming platforms that sell my album.  I basically sent it in that way, as I sent in two different album covers separately, one to Createspace, and the other to Stem.  Since I was new to this whole process, it took me some time to get my artwork approved by Createspace, but I was able to get it done on time just before they will transition to become Amazon Media on Demand.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy listening to my album, and you can reach me by commenting below, or through my Twitter handle @AlanLuSTL.  If you like it, I'd suggest you to buy this album and recommend it to a friend.

(In the comments section, remember to be courteous and respectful, and no spam, or your comments may not be posted or answered.)

See ya later, until next time.

9/1/18 Update: I also found out I have a Spotify link to where you can listen to my music.  For those that have an account, here would be the Spotify link.

9/6/18 Update: I also found out I have a Deezer link to my music.  For those who are interested, here is the Deezer link.

10/24/18 Update: Just found out that I now have an All Music page. You can find that link here.

2/21/19 Update: It is also on Saavn, but on that specific platform, it may only be available in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.

4/25/19 Update: You can also find my album on Napster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the comment form message. This is also a reminder to be courteous and respectful. Also, no spam.