Friday, August 31, 2018

Blog Introduction

Hello readers!

I normally write basketball stuff for the website nbascoutinglive.com and I will also be participating in an online project put together by my friend Ashwin from Seattle's NBA Meetup group.  But for this blog, I decided to create this to post mainly my thoughts outside of basketball.

This could be about my thoughts on baseball, hockey, food, music, an interesting story, et cetera. More or less, I will sometimes post stuff, mainly about my hobbies.   Posts on here may be infrequent, as in the season from October to the end of June, I will be watching and analyzing basketball games.  Anyways, this blog is strictly for fun and basically intended for the summer time and for the holidays, and if you stumble upon this blog, I hope you enjoy reading this on here.

Sincerely,
Alan Lu


Me after the March 3rd, 2018 game between the Blazers and the Thunder.   

1 comment:

This is the comment form message. This is also a reminder to be courteous and respectful. Also, no spam.