Saturday, July 6, 2019

Eating Experience at In N' Out and Shake Shack

Over the past couple of days, I have had the honor of eating at both In N' Out and Shake Shack, two of the best burger restaurants in the country and world.

Yesterday at lunch, I went to In N' Out.  I had a double-double, animal style, with chopped chilis.  It is important to remember that there is a secret menu that can really enhance your order, and what you end up eating.  On another note, it was quite crowded, but it was worth the wait.


In all, what I had was very delicious.  Add in that you can get the burger around 5 dollars, and it makes this an absolute bargain.  It was delicious, delectable, and super tasty, and my metabolism was great long afterwards.  The zest of the banana peppers did catch me off guard a little, but this was a really good meal.

I also ate at Shake Shack for lunch today.  I have been to both places before, but never to do a food review on them yet.  I decided to order the new burger, The Slapshot.  It too was delicious.

The meat was tender and it had a lot of cheese and some onions.  I did have to make a stop at the restroom afterwards, but still, it was a solid meal.

Yesterday's grade for In N' Out: A
Grade for Shake Shack today: A-

It's not really a final grade for me as I'll be keeping a running tally.  Both were great in taste, but In N' Out for now gets the edge for its absolute bargain of a price point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the comment form message. This is also a reminder to be courteous and respectful. Also, no spam.