Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The Offseason Hobbyist's Fun Elevator Music CD on Amazon

Just a reminder....

My first album, Fun Elevator Music is back!!!!

You can buy my Fun Elevator Music CD on Amazon, as it features the original 16 songs, including a bonus three songs, as two of them were featured on Nina Stakz' short film, "Smoke Outvia Onyx Theory Arts on YouTube, and my music video also can be found here on YouTube: Gut Instincts (The Extended Version).

My Amazon CD link: https://www.amazon.com/Fun-Elevator-Music-Offseason-Hobbyist/dp/B07GP1RG3F

My album, Fun Elevator Music was re-released on September 13th online through Routenote.  Just another thing...

Fun Elevator Music is back online in stores!

Here's the list of stores you can find this at:
Spotify
iTunes/Apple Music
TIDAL
Deezer
Amazon
Amazon Music Unlimited
YouTube
iHeart Radio
Google Play
JioSaavn
WiMP


I also have a new album that's dropping on September 30th.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the comment form message. This is also a reminder to be courteous and respectful. Also, no spam.