Monday, September 30, 2019

Call For A Celebration! My New Album Is Available In Stores!


Hello readers!

I would like to inform you that my 3rd album, Call For A Celebration from The Offseason Hobbyist is available online for you to listen to.

I encourage you to give this a listen and a spin, and I think that there are a lot of good songs on this album waiting for you to listen to.

Here is where you can listen to this:

Spotify
Amazon Music Unlimited
YouTube
Apple Music/iTunes
Napster
Google Play
iHeart Radio
Deezer
WiMP


For my fans!  Here's a couple of places for you to listen to my music.

Thank you, and hope you guys enjoy listening to my new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the comment form message. This is also a reminder to be courteous and respectful. Also, no spam.