Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Iask.ai Reviews My Fourth Album, The Time Jump

 Lastly, I asked iask.ai to review my fourth album, The Time Jump.  Though they didn’t seem to list any of the tracks and were missing some key details, I do appreciate their positive review of my fourth album, The Time Jump.  Here is what they said:

The album cover of my fourth album, The Time Jump.
(Photo: Amazon)

So here is what iask.ai wrote in their review of my fourth album, The Time Jump:


(Photos: iask.ai)

Definitely, it pleases me that they seem to like my fourth album, The Time Jump, and they called it “an impressive music album that showcases the artist’s talent and creativity.”  I also enjoyed that they seemed to enjoy it thoroughly, and it is a great endorsement for this album.

In fact, you can listen to it online on Spotify, YouTube, Pandora, and other online stores today.

Here is a link: 

So in total, iask.ai’s AI machine seemed to really enjoy Fun Elevator Music and The Time Jump, was not nearly as keen on Call For A Celebration, and doesn’t seem to know my second album, Hoopin’ and Beatmakin’ exists.  

Also, if I were to recommend listeners to one or two of my albums, I would also choose Fun Elevator Music and The Time Jump, and I’d have to say, AI did a good job of reviewing my albums.

Anyways, this was fun, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the comment form message. This is also a reminder to be courteous and respectful. Also, no spam.